This article will give you the information in order to setup the integration with your Digispot II playout automation software.
Integration with Digispot II is carried out through the XML file. Digispot II writes such parameters as the type of playlist element and various metadata to this file.
The main types of playlist elements:
They all differ in color and have the corresponding lettering in the left column (M, J, A, N)
Configure Digispot II
First, you need to configure the XML file that will be used to send information.
On the top left part of the interface click: Service => Settings
In the tab “Other” double click on Logs
After check these parameters:
- “Enable write to XML file” - Yes
- “XML file writing mode” - All schedules in same XML file
- “XML content” - Extended field set
- “XML file name” - You can use your own name or use the default parameter
- “Folder for separate schedule XML writing” - Choose a shared folder on this PC
- “Write a log about (?) preloaded items” - 8
After copy the full network path to the XML file.
Configure MultiCam Radio
Once you have started Muticam Radio, enter the Radio settings, then pick the PROGRAM section and the SOURCE tab:
Configuration is straightforward: you first pick "Digispot" as your source, then paste the full network path to the XML file in the field “Monitored file”.
Once you press UPDATE, you should start receiving data. You can monitor this on the LIVE TEST tab.