RCS Sound Software provides end-to-end software solutions for radios.
Two products are integrated with Multicam Radio: Zetta for the live information and GSelector for the data management.
Open Zetta, then Configuration > System > Now Playing Export.
The most important configuration fields are:
- Station: if you manage more than one, be sure to select the right one here
- Format: currently, use "Zetta Full"
- Number of items: at least 2, using more increases a bit latency, but can yield more "next song" in Multicam
- Device: select "TCP" (default value)
- IP Address: enter the address of the Multicam
- IP Port: make note of it, it's the only parameter you'll need to configure the Multicam (default is 3200 in Multicam)
- Connection Style: select "Close connection after each message" (default value)
Note: changes to Zetta configuration need to be applied by restarting the "Now Playing Export" service.
Open the Startup manager, you can use the small icon in your system tray area in the bottom right of the screen:
Then Stop and Start the service:
Configuring Multicam Radio
Open Radio, then Settings > Program > Source.
Here you only have to select "RCS Zetta" and configure the Listen port.
Once that is done, just press and check that the Connection status properly matches your configuration.
Then, you can switch to the tab to monitor incoming messages from Zetta and see how they are used by the Program automation.
Radio Metadata Manager integration
In Radio Metadata Manager, once you select to configure your Program provider, you'll be able to select the RCS GSelector API.
Note: the address should be the full address of the GSelector import/export service, as shown in the picture.
You can check the configuration by accessing the page in a web browser. You should get something like this:
Once connected, you can use to get the stations configured in the system, then select a station in the list.
If you check Filter by station, only the songs and links configured for this station in GSelector will be retrieved. If not, everything present will be downloaded.
Now that everything is setup, you can save and close the provider configuration window.
Then, from the main window, you can use to download all items from GSelector into Radio Metadata Manager's database.