Radio Program Receiver is a program that allows separating radio program reception (via TCP, HTTP, etc...) and its use in Multicam Radio.
It is launched automatically by Multicam Radio as needed, and should be running in the background all the time. It can be shown by double-clicking on its system tray icon.
This offers a view over the state of program reception, here's an explanation of the information available:
- Command server port: used by Multicam Radio to communicate with RPR
- Sending to port: Multicam Radio port used to receive the program sent by RPR
- Version: the version number
- Room ID: the current Room identifier
- Source: the program provider's name
- Info: information about the configuration of the provider
- Status: provider status
- Current item: information about the item currently live (if available)
- Next item: information about the next item (if available)
The information about the items is structured this way:
- [Item type]
- Item title
- Song author (for music track only)
Please sign in to leave a comment.