You will find here the information about our latest releases.
Version 9.7.2 – 2023/06/06
- Added support for the Panasonic AW-UE160
- Added support for the Avonic CM70
- Radio presets are now saved on the fly whenever modified from the settings interface
- Fixed a media played muted which rarely ended up sending a low volume sound in the output
- Fixed re-frame sometime showing another preset
- Fixed possibility to generate a rated beauty preset
Version 9.7.1 – 2023/05/22
- Medialist V2 API has been removed and replaced with V3. Please update to V3 as V2 calls are not compatible anymore.
- Updated video engine to 184.108.40.20600 (Note: requires BlackMagic Desktop Video drivers 12.4.2)
- Added support to multiple in/out edition for a medialist video clip
- Added default mappings for commonly used input devices (SPIRIT Oled RCP, IPD Launch joystick). If no mappings have been defined, a default set will be created when connecting device for the first time
- Added health watcher to log how long Multicam software is running
- Added better end of preset recall detection for BirdDog cameras
- Added support of BirdDog P100 camera
- Removed some old and unused code (dual page)
- Can now rate presets even if there are less than 3 presets defined
- Added RCP shortcuts to select, prepare, play and stop sequences
- Fixed in out edition of a media cause it to be played instead of current live one
- Handle some WebView crash that may happen
- Fixed crash that may happen when leaving Composer editor
- Reset microphone information when loosing connection to audio system
Please sign in to leave a comment.