You need to create a network drive (with a letter assigned like Z) so that multiCAM file browser can see it. We recommend the record on the local drive and add an "auto-copy" to this one. If you want to record directly on it you are responsible for QOS (Quality of Service of the network) and availability of the network drive (mapping on Windows can take time after rebooting for instance). Any issue with that could make crash the system.
Articles in this section
- Restore the Multicam configuration on a new machine
- multiCAM Suite can not find external audio channels
- How to use NDI as a PC input with NDI Screen Capture
- How to set up Microsoft Teams with multiCAM
- How to set up Twitch with multiCAM
- Using an external data storage device on the network to save recordings.
- Fuzzy video image from cameras