- This version is officially supported for all users after an extended beta period.
- Managing data in Assist is now easier than ever, with new multi-delete and clone features.
- We have improved our support for YouTube in Publisher, including selecting a playlist.
- Our AudioMixer now has profiles, to easily switch between configurations.
- Also, we have made several stability, usability and other internal improvements.
- Happy New Year!
- The zoom feature in Debriefing is now shared with remote systems and the zones can be named.
- We have also added a x10 replay speed to Debriefing.
- Also, we have made some stability and logging improvements.
- We have extended our support for DHD ECP radio consoles.
- INSITU now offers an optional direct source selection panel.
- The Masks panel from INSITU can now be configured to be shown or hidden.
- We have improved our logs with more useful information for support.
- Also, we have made some stability and internal improvements.
- We have renamed our Radio Automation feature "Trigger" for clarity.
- Several new triggers are now available: you can now control Recording, Streaming and Auto-titling with external commands.
- Our Netia program integration now supports more data fields.
- We have fixed an issue with Auto-titling which could lead to too many titlings, especially when using long animations.
- We fixed bad behavior which led to excessive preset recalls in Radio and Conf, causing seemingly random PTZ camera moves.
- Also, we have made some stability and maintainability improvements.
- We have improved our support for DABiS800 radio systems.
- Debriefing can now zoom inside the recorded video, and play back the video at different speeds.
- Our Composer Medialist with static data can again be used with automatic row selection from Radio program, this feature was removed from version 9.2.
- We have fixed a critical regression preventing the use of Duplex.
- Also, we have made some stability, performance, consistency and logging improvements.
- We have redesigned our Radio Program configuration interface; it’s now split into Program source and Automation.
- The Wheatstone SLIO support is now complete.
- Our Radio automation system now supports multi-variable triggers.
- Also, we have made some stability improvements.
- We have updated our support of several of Facebook’s APIs, so Facebook Live streams are now correctly stopped from Multicam.
- Our Composer Medialist is now much smarter when using data from Radio program. It uses the available next information and can have more complex mappings.
- Also, we have made some internal improvements.
- Our web API was significatively improved, with "v2" versions providing richer information.
- Assist is now out of beta after intensive testing and improvements.
- We have added more information when a camera isn’t available during Radio or Conf launch.
- Tracking has several new features and settings to use PC input in more cases and tailor the directing behavior to user preference.
- Debriefing now allows selecting audio channels when replaying.
- Also, we have made several stability improvements and improved logging.
- We have started adding support for Wheatstone SLIOs as a radio automation source.
- When using Axia Pathfinder as an automation source, some parameters were wrongly used.
- Our automated Medialist features have been made more efficient.
- Also, we have made several stability improvements.
- Our QuickDirector AI now has a more predictable behavior when multiple microphones are active.
- AudioDetector can now be used with Conf to enable new integrations.
- We have started adding support for DABiS800 radio automation systems.
- Also, we have made some stability improvements.
- We have improved our ISO recording system with more options.
- Our video sources can now receive custom names to help identify them.
- We have started adding support for Digispot radio automation systems.
- Also, we have made several installation and stability improvements.
- Our Assist remote control product is now more powerful and can also be used as a second screen interface.
- We have added an option to add an overlay image on streams.
- In Radio Program, we have added several Automation sources (like GPIs) to trigger specific Commands.
- You can now manually request auto-framing of presets in Radio and Conf.
- Create ‘AUX recordings’ by selecting a specific video source to record.
- More than one SDI line can now be used as output at once.
- We have added support for some older DHD consoles using External Control Protocol (ECP), and for the Shure MXCW conference systems.
- We now send Tally signal also for NDI sources, and for Lumens A50P cameras.
- Our RAMI IMV 600 integration supports both Micro and Line mode volume ranges.
- Multi-channel audio can now be recorded, monitored and played back selectively.
- Also, we have made many internal changes and some stability improvements.
Article is closed for comments.