RAmi IMV600 Simulator is a test/demo tool replicating the API (HTTP server) of the actual device for use in Multicam Radio as a Console and in Multicam Conf as a Conference System.
It generates fake values for the 6+1 mic inputs, it doesn't use any audio stream.
- Listen on port: configure a free HTTP port that will be used by Multicam
- Generate random values: the application changes the values by incrementing/decrementing randomly the current level
- Manual values: the application does nothing to the values, you can enter them below
- Use values file: load a value pattern from a CSV file (one is provided with the tool) to simulate a more realistic behavior
- Rate: this allow reducing the rate at which the values file is replayed. 1 means default speed, 2 means half speed, 10 means 1/10th of normal speed
- TALK minimum level: configure the minimum level used when TALK is pressed. This can be useful if the Multicam has non-default thresholds set
Each microphone has 4 controls, which can be used to simulate various use cases.
- Level: this allows monitoring the current level, and setting it only when in Manual values mode.
- Enabled: completely disables the mic, currently this information is not transmitted to Multicam
- TALK: toggle talk mode, which keeps the level above threshold
- MUTE: toggle mute mode, which keeps the level at minimum
Typical use cases
- Random values, MUTE all mics, then pick one in TALK: test targeting/AI/presets
- Use values, default file, rate 5: simulate a talk show with multiple guests