You will find here the information about our latest releases.
Version 9.6.2 – 2022/01/17
- Added support for Canon CR-N500
- Updated Bosch Dicentis supported version to 3.30. This change may not be retro-compatible.
- Added support for David Systems Digas VR Connection
- When deleting a link, the scene’s name is now displayed again instead of the ID
- Added a check when starting Multicam to detect the bad initialization of recorders/streamers (was part of 9.6.1 hotfix)
- Fixed handling of preset recall errors specifically related to Panasonic that was triggering a LOT more log than needed.
- Fixed an exception that could happen if clicking at the wrong time at the wrong place in one of the scene’s elements
- No longer includes hidden elements when checking the OUT animation time when toggling. This avoid wasting time waiting for elements to disappear when they’re already hidden.
- Fixed a crash that could be triggered when changing the selected element too quickly in a medialist (was part of 9.6.1 hotfix)
Version 9.6.1 – 2022/01/04
- Added support for an SRT streaming profile.
- Images download now checks the mime type to make sure the extension used locally matches the content.
- Improved readability of video inputs’ names when using a high number of inputs.
- DHD ECP GPIs can now be used as variables to be referenced in the linker.
- WinMedia: added support for a song’s release date (the field in the received XML must be named “year”.)
- You can now specify the ANY link type in the linker configuration. This means that the program type will be ignored when evaluating the link.
This is particularly useful when used with variables to avoid multiple links declarations for which you want the same behavior regardless of the current program’s type.
- Now displays the video path for elements other than music.
- Program events and variables are now sent as SignalR notifications (event name: “OnAutomationNotification”.)
- Added REST route to get the current state of all variables: "api/v2/radio/automation/variables".
- Connecting to facebook now uses a modern browser engine. This fixes logging in facebook for either streaming or publishing videos.
- Fixed cloning of links where the target is a scenes list.
- Fixed link’s conditions checkboxes not always being in the expected state